The game have an automated allianced called iCORE
That alliance have 2 major AI players;
BORG, the highest advanced player, it have a really huge tech, huge fleets and it own a base on each galaxy core, with a public Spacegate level 25 where anyone can use. The usage of that Spacegate have a cost based on your fleet size.
BORC, AI player that inherits the inactive or deleted accounts bases, so it is normal to BORC have hundreds if not thousands of bases. Its tech isn't big, but it is not low and easy to hit
You can attack BORC bases, occupy it and pillage. We encourage you to do it, but be prepared for BORC retaliation. It bites
iCORE have an blacklist with players that attacked them recentely.
iCORE have a stronghold! Usually the 10th galaxy (A10, D00, S10, ...) are a nasty area to land your ships, be prepared for swift interception and battles by BORC and BORG, they will hunt you down until you cry like a baby
- The bot will intercept any fleet bigger than a minimal size, sending a fleet composition based on the target fleet owner player level
- The composition are not predictable, it is a bit random
- The bot will rest for 1 to 4 hours every 6 hours
- The bot wont dispatch new fleets to systems that has 5 bot fleets already
- The bot fleets that survived a battle will relocate after any human target if it finds a target closer then the central iCORE base
- The bot fleets cannot be held in any way for more than 6 hours
- More changes are been planed, stay tuned!